Important Apache Resources
- Official documentationThe official documentation is very good, and is updated on a regular basis. This is the first place to look.
- Official Apache documentation: 1.3 docs | 2.0 docs | Documentation project
- Apache FAQ
- Books There are really a lot of good books out there. I'll try not to just plug my own book
- Apache for Dummies, by Ken Coar
- Apache Server Bible, by Mohammed Kabir
- Writing Apache Modules in Perl and C, by Stein and MacEachern
- mod_perl Developer's Cookbook, by Geoffrey Young et al
- IRC. Get a good IRC client, get on irc.openprojects.net, and /join #apache
- Finally, some shameless self-promotion. Apache Training from Cooper McGregor.